Careers with Connect Communications
Customer Service Team Leader
If you are a Customer Service Team Leader or an experienced Customer Service Advisor who is ready to progress your career to the next level then this could be the opportunity for you. It’s a chance to put your skills and experience to the test and lead and manage a team of telephone customer service advisors at our Edinburgh South contact centre.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Be a role model, leading your team to deliver exceptional customer service and efficiency at all times
- Ensure that your team achieves their best by identifying their training requirements and managing individual and team performance.
- Communicate company policy and practice to your team.
- Act as a point of escalation and a trouble shooter to ensure more complex enquiries are resolved.
- Ensure client satisfaction on quality and service levels.
Customer Service Advisor
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Telephone Customer Service Advisor to join our growing team in our Edinburgh South contact centre.
We are looking for candidates with great communication skills, a professional but friendly style and a passion for providing great customer service.
The successful candidate will join our inbound contact centre where you will act as a virtual receptionist by answering and directing client calls in the friendly environment of our modern office on the outskirts of Edinburgh (near IKEA). Reporting to the team leader, you will get to know a wide range of businesses and industries and receive excellent on-going training to develop your skills and performance.