020 Virtual London Phone Numbers from Connect
Perfect if you need to appear larger or more geographically specific to your callers.
Market your company with a London 0203, 0207 or 0208 virtual telephone number.
With a Connect virtual London number costing a little as just £7.99 per month, anyone calling your 020 number will assume your business has a local presence.
The 020 dial code covers many areas of London:
Merton, Sutton, Waltham Forest, Haringey, City of Westminster, Greenwich, Croydon, Redbridge, Hounslow, Barnet, Harrow, Lewisham, Enfield, Southwark, Wandsworth, Newham, Tower Hamlets, Camden, Barking and Dagenham, Bexley, Havering, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Hillingdon, Kingston upon Thames, Ealing, Islington, Bromley, Richmond upon Thames, Kensington and Chelsea, City of London, Lambeth and finally, Brent.
Normal telephone calls to a London 020 virtual number will cost the caller exactly the same as if they were calling any other 020 phone number.
Click here to learn how a London virtual landline number can work and help your business.
London Facts and Figures
- Population: 7.8 million
- Region: South East England
- Greater London is divided up into 21 different postcode areas
- Dialling Codes: 0203, 0207 and 0208
- Home to some of the most iconic landmarks and attractions in the United Kingdom: Downing Street, Buckingham Palace, The West End, Tower of London, The London Eye, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, Madame Tussauds and Covent Garden to name just a few!
- London boasts 5 airports: Heathrow, Gatwick, London City, Luton & Stansted
Formatting of London 0203, 0207 and 0208 Numbers
As with most geographic area codes in the UK, 0203 / 0207 / 0208 needs to be followed by seven further digits so: 0208 XXX XXXX.
When calling London from outside the UK then the initial 0 needs to be dropped and replaced with the UK international dial code of +44.
So if calling London from Germany, for example, you should dial +44 208xxx xxxx or 0044 208xxx xxxx.