Customer Service Team Leader
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours Per Week: minimum 35 hour contract
Salary: £18,746 OTE (assuming 35 hour week)
Location: Straiton, South Edinburgh
As the team leader, you will manage, develop and motivate a team of Customer Service Advisors. You will have a strong customer service background which will allow you to be a role model, leading your team to deliver exceptional customer service and efficiency at all times. You already know that customer service can be fast-paced and can throw up surprises so you will be able to keep calm under pressure and be flexible and organised in your thinking to act as an escalation point and trouble shooter.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To manage, develop and motivate your team to meet or exceed key measures of performance.
- To ensure that your team achieves their best by identifying training requirements and managing individual and team performance.
- Communicate company policy and practice and ensure that the team is compliant with these.
- Act as a point of escalation, ensuring more complex enquiries are resolved.
- To ensure client satisfaction on quality and service levels.
Connect is one of the UK’s leading Telephone Answering services. We provide professional call handling solutions to hundreds of businesses all over the UK from sole traders to household names.
Our clients outsource their inbound call handling to us to provide everything from reception and message taking to diary management and customer service.
On bus routes: 15, 15a, 37, 47 and 67
Connect Communications UK Ltd
- Excellent motivational skills to allow you to ensure that each team member is hitting performance targets.
- Man-management skills deal with performance or conduct issues if they arise and, in line with company policy, to take appropriate disciplinary action if required.
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to build productive and mutually beneficial workplace relationships.
- Ability to identify problems, draw conclusions and recommend solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as well as a professional and courteous telephone manner.
- Standard Grade English at grades 1-3, GCSE English at grades A-C or equivalent.
- Standard Grade Maths at grades 1-3, GCSE Maths at grades A-C or equivalent.
Our health cash plan covers treatments including dental check-ups, physiotherapy, glasses and much more plus an online GP service
Discounts and bonuses with the UK’s leading retailers including Tesco, Cineworld, M&S, Boots, Domino’s and Starbucks
Ongoing training and development
At Connect we believe in investing in the future. That means ongoing training and development for wherever you are in your career
It’s never too early to start saving for your future. Our workplace pension builds your nest-egg each month with contributions from both you and the company
At Connect, we want to attract and keep the best people. That means having a culture that is an open and inclusive meritocracy where everyone has an equal opportunity for growth and development within the company.
We do not discriminate against people based on their ethnicity, age, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or any factor that does not have relevance to doing a great job.