Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours Per Week: 35
Salary: £9.30 per hour
Location: Roslin, South Edinburgh
If you are a Customer Service Team Leader or an experienced Customer Service Advisor who is ready to progress your career to the next level then this could be the opportunity for you. It’s a chance to put your skills and experience to the test and lead and manage a team of telephone customer service advisors at our Edinburgh South contact centre.
As the team leader, you will manage, develop and motivate a team of Customer Service Advisors. You will have a strong customer service background which will allow you to be a role model, leading your team to deliver exceptional customer service and efficiency at all times. You already know that customer service can be fast-paced and can throw up surprises so you will be able to keep calm under pressure and be flexible and organised in your thinking to act as an escalation point and trouble shooter.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To manage, develop and motivate your team to meet or exceed key measures of performance.
- To ensure that your team achieves their best by identifying training requirements and managing individual and team performance.
- Communicate company policy and practice and ensure that the team is compliant with these.
- Act as a point of escalation, ensuring more complex enquiries are resolved.
- To ensure client satisfaction on quality and service levels.
Connect is one of the UK’s leading Telephone Answering services. We provide professional call handling solutions to hundreds of businesses all over the UK from sole traders to household names.
Our clients outsource their inbound call handling to us to provide everything from reception and message taking to diary management and customer service.
Connect Communications UK Ltd
- Excellent motivational skills to allow you to ensure that each team member is hitting performance targets.
- Man-management skills deal with performance or conduct issues if they arise and, in line with company policy, to take appropriate disciplinary action if required.
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to build productive and mutually beneficial workplace relationships.
- Ability to identify problems, draw conclusions and recommend solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as well as a professional and courteous telephone manner.
- Standard Grade English at grades 1-3, GCSE English at grades A-C or equivalent.
- Standard Grade Maths at grades 1-3, GCSE Maths at grades A-C or equivalent.
Blurb 1 text will go here, Blurb 1 text will go here, Blurb 1 text will go here
Blurb 2 text will go here, Blurb 2 text will go here, Blurb 2 text will go here
Blurb 3 text will go here, Blurb 3 text will go here, Blurb 3 text will go here
Blurb 4 text will go here, Blurb 4 text will go here, Blurb 4 text will go here